For return of any incorrectly purchased item or faulty item, please contact our customer service staff to obtain a return authorisation (RA) number before returning. Item returned without return authorization (RA) will be NOT accepted.
- The item/s you wish to return, must meet the criteria below;
- Item must be unopened, undamaged, unmarked and maintained in the original condition and in original packaging must be still at a re-sellable state. There is no exception to this
- Item to be returned must have valid invoice record and must be originally purchased from Ink Warehouse
- Item must be within 30 days of purchase from invoice date, we do not accept any items returned beyond this specified period.
2. Once you have obtained the RA number from us, you will be provided with the address details to proceed with the return. It is your responsibility to pay for the return freight charges. Items that are shipped labelled with “receiver to pay” will be rejected by our warehouse team, leaving the courier responsible.
Please note that it is your responsibility to return the items back to us with a valid tracking ID or Proof of delivery (POD) to ensure items have been returned safely back to us. We are not responsible for any lost parcel return without parcel tracking ID. We would therefore strongly recommend you to return items back to us using registered post.
- Please also ensure incorrectly purchased items are packed safely in another box. This will prevent any unnecessary damage to the original packaging caused by courier handling and sticker labelling during transit.
- Once RA number has been assigned to you with the instructed details and procedures, it is your responsibility to arrange the return of the items back to us within 14 days. So please arrange for return at your earliest convenience as your RA number will only be valid for use for 14 days.
- All items returned due to the reason of incorrect purchase will incur a 20% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from the value of the total approved return. The remaining balance after fee deduction will be issued as a store credit.
For return of any faulty items, please follow the procedure below.
- Please contact us first to confirm that the item is faulty. We will first assess the problem according to your situation before proceeding to further arrangements
- For any fault linking to a print quality issue, we will request our customers to print a copy of a test page. Customer must follow the request instructed by our customer service team before we proceed to the appropriate solution. We will not be able to proceed to appropriate solution if a test page cannot be supplied on request.
- Once cartridges have been deemed faulty, we will be able to issue you a replacement cartridge. Or alternatively a credit will be issued upon receipt of the faulty cartridge. Please note that cartridges have to be over a minimum weight (normally at least 75% full) before we can accept them for return
- If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, we will not be able to issue a credit of this return
- It is vital for all returning cartridges to be sealed and packaged securely to ensure cartridges do not leak or get lost in transit
Genuine OEM items will be referred back to its original manufacturers for further diagnose. Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team for further information. They will be able to direct you to the appropriate point of contact associated to original brand manufacturer. You can also find further information from Warranty for OEM brand products. This is a necessary procedure, as the end user often may assume the problem is cartridge related and may quickly jump to the conclusion that the cartridge is faulty. However often by first contacting the original manufacturer regarding the issue, they may be able to help trouble shoot the issue before deeming the item to be faulty. In most cases, they may be able to resolve the issue for you through their own technical support team. Otherwise where applicable, OEM brands such as Brother, Canon, Epson, HP, Konica Minolta, Kyocera and Samsung will require end users to first return the suspected faulty product back to us and we will need to forward it to the relevant OEM manufacturer to assess the product. If the product is deemed to be defective, we will be able to issue you a replacement or credit. However, this process may take up to 3- 4 weeks to complete.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT ISSUE ANY CREDITS ON RETURNS WHERE ITEMS RETURNED FAIL TO MEET THE CONDITIONS OUTLINED ABOVE.